Monday, January 28, 2013

Zambia Mission Trip Video




This is just a small video I put together that captured most of the trip.

The first thing I said when I came back from my first mission trip was "What I learned about serving in Africa is that you don't have to go to Africa to serve" Of course I went back!

What I meant by that is that there is so much going on around us and at times we feel that we just can't do anything. I reached that point and needed to go back to get recharged to better my service back here. This of course doesn't mean we forget about our brothers and sisters abroad.

Whether its your calling to give your life as a missionary in another country, or to experience it a few times - I urge EVERYONE if God gives you the opportunity to go on a trip anywhere to serve, DO IT! Just don't stop when you get back home, it should be just the beginning!

For more information about serving in Africa, visit http://www.copticmission.org

or email me any questions:  samuel.beshara@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment