Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thoughts down - Spirits up!



In light of following many blogs recently, I've decided to revive my own! As you can tell, my last post hasn't been for about two and a half years - but i plan to be a little more consistent!

A lot has happened in my life since then, from graduating college with no direction, to having a God-sent job which does not hinder me from serving Him at all.

Blogs are a great thing to have! Like i mentioned in my first post, I am not sure that anything I share will be of much value, but it helps me in many ways.  If I put my "thoughts down" it brings my "spirits up"! It is a great way to express what has been going on in my life and the world around me. (It also helps prioritize, especially after realizing many thoughts are just about me, myself, and I). 

If you don't know me - I'm usually not the most organized, structured, future-planner-er there is.  I'm more of a "lets figure it out when we get there" kinda guy.  I'm hoping this blog will help me to organize myself a little more, in my spiritual reading, my daily routine, and my alone time.

So here goes to a fresh start - if you're coming along the journey... hold on tight!

Special thanks to a few bloggers who have inspired and encouraged me back:

1 comment: